The Thriving Farmer Online Summit!
In this FREE online Summit, farmers will see...
How other farmers, who are in the trenches trying new things, are rapidly going full-time with their farming dream
Deep dives into easy to grow, new and specialty crops that attract new customers and provide opportunity in untapped markets
An honest look at where the regenerative farming movement is headed, giving a clear picture of what customers are looking for...so farmers can produce what those customers want year after year
- How to hire and train a team that will ease the daily farm stresses
...and SO MUCH MORE!!
Farming is changing rapidly, learn from experts on how to increase business and thrive in the coming years!
JOIN 25+ SPEAKERS AS THEY SHARE THEIR TOP TIPS FOR THRIVING AS A FARMER
Our speakers have been featured in...
Your host, Michael Kilpatrick, is a Farmer, Educator and Thriving Farmer Podcast host helping farmers build profitable, sustainable businesses.
During this Summit attendees will learn...
- From Joel Salatin on just what it takes to become a thriving farmer
- From an amazing Farmer in Las Vegas who is changing how her city thinks about farming and local food
- From a former Navy engineer who is growing innovative microgreens in the Houston area
- From Charlotte Smith on three steps to a successful farm… they are easier than you think!
- From a former electrician who's using his accidental foray into value-added products to get his foot in the door with the best chefs in Augusta, Maine
- From Curtis Stone on the highlights and takeaways of his 2019 twenty-state farm tour
- Just what "farm fusion" is and how farmers are benefiting from it with Nick Burton
- From William Padilla-Brown - he shares how to get started in your backyard
- From Ben Falk on 10 strategies he’s using to farm wildlife in northern Vermont
- How Corinna Bench increased her customer retention a significant percentage in just one year
- More...from 25 other speakers on everything from value added, to knowing if your business is viable, increasing business, improving sales at CSA and Farmers Markets, and much more!