Flowers to Financial Freedom:
Your Guide to Cut Flower Farming
Get INSTANT access to 3 FREE days of flower training!
The wonderful world of cut flowers is changing rapidly.
Hear from 27+ experts on how to GROW, PROFIT, and THRIVE in the cut flower industry!
Here's what past attendees had to say about our Flower Summit...
turns out, they loved it!!
What if you could bring in an extra $1000 a week from your backyard or vacant lot?
Let us show you how...
Here's what you'll be learning...
- The many different ways you can sell your flowers to consumers: roadside self service stands to farmers markets, weddings, and even florists are desperate for local flowers!
- What types of flowers you can plant just once and reap loads of blooms for decades afterwards!
- Why flowers are so healing and therapeutic especially in this challenging season of the world.
- How to take high-quality pictures of your floral masterpieces which will allow you to command higher prices and grow a raving tribe of fans.
- What to consider when making your flower variety selections...and the one critical mistake to avoid when choosing what to grow!
- Which flowers you can use to prepare floral and herbal teas and tinctures, and what the flavors of plants can tell you.
- Why growing in tunnels can double your farm profitability, which type of tunnel is right for you, and the tools that make covered growing easier.
- How to successfully create a year of flowers with simple succession plantings that reduce stress and keep fields full.
- How to work with your family and still enjoy your business and your life!
- How to develop a thriving edible flower business, and the best way to sell edible blooms which keep customers coming back week after week (hint: it includes a mason jar).
- Tips for arranging your blooms to maximize your sales potential and get customers raving about how beautiful your bouquets are.
- Dave Dowling will share the inside scoop on the hottest floral trends that will set you apart.
- Why some vegetable farmers are converted 100% to flowers, and the innovative funding options they used to convert and scale their farm to success.
- What it takes to run a flower farm as your sole income and if it's the right fit for you to kick your 9 to 5 to the curb.
- Working with your climate to maximize your production and how drying flowers can extend your season with minimum investment of time and money!
- The top flowers for highly profitable bouquets - and the secret to maximizing vase life!
JOIN 27+ SPEAKERS AS THEY SHARE THEIR TOP TIPS FOR THRIVING WITH FLOWERS
Want to join us for a free viewing of the largest virtual flower conference in the world?
Get three days of free training on all things floral!
Flowers are packed full of value - from business opportunities to medicinal properties to so much more!
27+ experts have come together to help you learn about all aspects of flowers!
Our speakers have been featured in...
Your host, Michael Kilpatrick, is a Flower Fanatic, Farmer, Educator, and Thriving Farmer Podcast host helping farmers build profitable, sustainable businesses. He started growing flowers on his farm and hasn't looked back!